FOR FIRE PROTECTION
- System diagram
Factories, factories, apartment buildings, high-rise buildings often design fire protection systems using mechanical pressure gauges, syphons, pressure switches and cock valves as described (picture below)
This design both occupies the area due to drilling 4 installation positions, is not yet delicate enough in terms of aesthetics and takes a lot of time to use.
Normally the pipe pressure will be read from pressure sensors located on the pipeline. When there is a pressure fluctuation on the pipeline (Lower than the specified pressure), the pressure compensation pump will work, when the pressure on the pipeline is reached as required, the pressure compensation pump will automatically turn off. Helps maintain water pressure on pipes. The operation of the pressure compensation pump is independent of whether a fire has occurred or not. It depends on the water pressure on the pipe.
Maintaining a certain pressure (usually from 8bar to 10bar) is very important because the water source will always be maintained to the fire sprinkler points, helping in the timely operation of the fire system. achieve high efficiency in extinguishing fire (Rule number 1 in fire fighting is time).
Knowing that, Viet Nhat company, we will introduce to you the reference solution using equipment products from Europe, which is convenient in controlling the pump easily and quickly.
With the goal of cost, optimized for compactness, and approaching 4.0 technology. Please see the image below:
|PROGRAM LED INDICATOR 4 REALAYS
Simple solution with only the following devices:
- Working principle:
- 26,600G pressure sensor of BD sensors / Germany.
- 1 syphon + cocks valve to measure the pipe pressure.
- PR 5715 of PR Electronics / Denmark will show the parameter. pipeline. In particular, the display screen PR 5715 has 4 relays and 1 Analog output used to control the water pressure control system in the pipeline to protect the pump and the pipeline system.
- Reduce installation labor costs
- Highly reliable and safe
- PR Electronics products have signal isolation, anti-interference as high as 2300 VAC
- PR5715 is easy to use and install
- Saving installation space
- Up to 4 pumps can be controlled via inverter or magnetic starter
- Some information about installation products:
- The display 5715 from Denmark’s PR Electronics has a versatile input signal of mA, V, Ohm, RTD, TC and analog output + 4 relays. 5 year warranty
- The 26,600G pressure sensor, syphon and cock valve made in Germany are durable and high quality.
- All goods provide full CO/CQ