Bluetooth communication products
Similar to the 4501 and 4511, the 4512 is an integrated product with the 4000 series and 9000 series, both as a local display and configurable input and output for the 4000 and 9000 series. 4512 is that instead of using a cable connected via RS485 communication port like 4511, 4512 is communicating with Bluetooth feature.
- Program the device via Bluetooth using the free PPS app that runs on both iOS/Android (PR Process Supervisor).
- Use PPS data to get maintenance procedures.
- All recorded data can be exported in .csv format, for advanced data analysis.
- On-site analysis of your device’s real-time process data on your phone or Ipad.
- External analysis of historical data on PC using PReset software.
- PR 4512 uses Bluetooth 4.2 and requires the latest smart device with 4.0 connectivity.
- The PPS app is compatible with both iOS and Android.
- PR 4512 automatically detects connection to PR 4000 and 9000 devices within 25m.
- The internal battery powers the 4512 real-time clock for at least 2 years, if the 4512 is not powered.
- Data logging time is about 1 second and typical storage time is more than 30 days.
- Easy to read information via LCD display.
- Connect quickly or pair securely through two-factor authentication.
- Connection / installation / programming
- Connect in Zone 2 / Div. 2.
4512 can be used to install multiple 4000 and 9000 series devices. One PR 4000/9000 can be configured and then saved and downloaded for other similar devices without reconfiguring time. .
Programmed parameters can be protected with a user-defined password.
When mounted on devices installed in reverse, menu selection rotates the display 4512, 180 degrees and reverses the function of the up/down button.
All data, including configuration, data logs and event logs from the PR 4000/9000 device can be transferred to a PC using the PR 4590.