– Salary: Negotiable.
– Gender: Male. Age: 28 – 35
– Working address: 53 No.6, Lakeview City, An Phu Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC.
– Working time: 8h00-17h00 from Monday to Friday
– Receive projects from the Board of Directors, plan the bidding.
– Plan and allocate project targets depending on actual conditions and project progress.
– Gather and manage information, data, and legal documents of the project.
– Searching for new customers to expand market access and support customers to build customized solutions to boost business results.
– Monitor, manage and expedite the process of acceptance, handover and payment for successful contracts.
– Support in making settlement, checking and handing over and liquidating the project.
– Perform other duties as directed by the Board of Directors.
– Working with Teamwork spirit, sharing your knowledge and contributing ideas to build a growing company.
– Graduated in electricity-electronics, automation, industrial electricity… . At least 3 years of experience in project planning, management and monitoring.
– Qualification: College, University
– Have ever known or learned about measuring devices such as pressure, temperature, level measurement, flow measurement, …
– Computer skills: proficient in office software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
– In-depth training in industrial equipment, working in a professional environment with opportunities for career development and personal development
– The company signs a labor contract and pays health insurance and social insurance premiums in accordance with the law
– Enjoy full benefits such as salary and bonus in accordance with capacity, annual leave policy, … and other extended welfare regimes such as: Birthday, travel….
– Job application
– Curriculum vitae
– Passport, ID card, health certificate
– The relevant qualifications
– 2 latest color (4×6) photos
– CV stating your qualifications, experience and education
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources Department: Ms. Lan: 0909.207.708