– Salary: 8- 10 million+ Quarterly sales bonus of the Sales Department.
– Gender: Male. Age: 25 – 35
– Working address: 53 No.6, Lakeview City, An Phu Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC.
– Working time: 8h00-17h00 from Monday to Friday
– Receive equipment/products distributed by the Company throughout the country.
– Perform inspection, determine the cause of equipment / product failure when receiving requests from DISCLOSURE
– Repair and replace components according to the company’s warranty policy.
– Proposing plans and initiatives at work to save time and costs for the Company.
– Coordinate with other departments in the company to promptly handle customer complaints and feedback about the company’s products
– Perform other tasks directly assigned by the Head of Department or the Board of Directors.
– Make detailed product demos to visit customers.
– Researching products, product features, marketing support and Sale Department writing technical articles to post on the website
– Support Sale Department with related technical issues (factory survey, installation of equipment for new projects, answering questions of customers, …)
– Check products before delivery to customers
– Graduated in electricity-electronics, automation, industrial electricity… .
– Qualification: College, University
– Experience: ≥ 2 years
– Have ever known or learned about measuring devices such as pressure, temperature, level measurement, flow measurement, …
– Priority is given to candidates who have worked as an operating system in a factory or have worked on measurement and automation systems.
– Computer skills: proficient in office software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
– In-depth training in industrial equipment, working in a professional environment with opportunities for career development and personal development
– The company signs a labor contract and pays health insurance and social insurance premiums in accordance with the law
– Enjoy full benefits such as salary and bonus in accordance with capacity, annual leave policy,… and other extended welfare regimes such as: Birthday, travel….
– Job application
– Curriculum vitae
– Passport, ID card, health certificate
– The relevant qualifications
– 2 latest color (4×6) photos
– CV stating your qualifications, experience and education
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources Department: Ms. Lan: 0909.207.708