– Salary: Negotiable.
– Gender: Male. Age: 25 – 35
– Working place: Hanoi City
– Working time: 8h00-17h00 from Monday to Friday
– Approach and solve industrial equipment problems to customers through social networking channels (Zalo, Facebook, …), by phone and other channels when proposed and meet customers directly.
– Make a specific plan for monthly customer visits and customer care (such as customer access strategy, target completion time, etc.)
– Report the working situation on quotes, customer visits and issues that need support
– Working with Teamwork spirit, sharing your knowledge and contributing ideas to build a growing company
– Combined with product research techniques, making new upgrade solutions to support Marketing post product PR
– Graduated in electricity-electronics, automation, industrial electricity… or graduated in business administration but had experience in selling electronic equipment.
– Qualification: College, University
– Experience: ≥ 2 years
– Have ever known or learned about measuring devices such as pressure, temperature, level measurement, flow measurement, …
– Having good communication and negotiation skills with customers, being agile, vivacious, enthusiastic, honest and passionate about the business.
– English level: can communicate
– Computer skills: proficient in office software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
– In-depth training in industrial equipment, working in a professional environment with opportunities for career development and personal development
– The company signs a labor contract and pays health insurance and social insurance premiums in accordance with the law
– Enjoy full benefits such as salary and bonus in accordance with capacity, annual leave policy, … and other extended welfare regimes such as: Birthday, travel….
– Job application
– Curriculum vitae
– Passport, ID card, health certificate
– The relevant qualifications
– 2 latest color (4×6) photos
– CV stating your qualifications, experience and education
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources Department: Ms. Lan: 0909.207.708